*** Please visit the ‘News Update’ for the review result of abstract proposals (Chinese Version only). Please note that the deadline of Early Bird Registration has been extended to 20 October 2016. Apart from settling the payment, participants are required to complete Online Registration Form concurrently as the receipt will be issued by the Conference Organizer (Taiwan) based on the online registration list. Thank you!
*** Please download the document of ‘Poster Presentation’ for the detailed arrangement.
We welcome proposals for paper presentations discussing research in relation to any areas that fit within the theme of the Conference: “Chinese characters education and research”.
- Abstract proposal should be submitted via Online Abstract Proposal Form for review before 15 September 2016.
- Conference organizing committee will notify the abstract acceptance via email in the afternoon on 15 October 2016. Invitation letter will be sent out to accepted presenters concurrently.
- All participants (including accepted presenters) should submit the Online Registration Form not later than 30 November 2016 to guarantee the inclusion of their presentations in the Programme.
- Those full papers submitted by accepted presenters via email to email@example.com before 20 November 2016 will be included in the Conference Proceeding. Please observe the Full Paper Submission Guideline to prepare your paper. Please note that the submission of full paper is not a mandatory requirement. The paper should be your original work, except where due acknowledgement is made, and it has not been previously published.
Format of Abstract
Abstract (including title and keywords) should be written in English or Chinese with 800 words at maximum. If it is written in other language(s), please also submit a version in English or Chinese. The abstract should summarize the purpose of the study, methods, major findings with evidence / examples. Please complete the Online Abstract Proposal Form for review by the submission deadline.
- Preferably Chinese (Mandarin) or English.
- If you present in Korean, interpretation service will be provided at the Conference.
- For those presentations conducted in English/Korean/Japanese, his/her ppt should provide Chinese for reference. For those presentations conducted in Chinese, his/her ppt should have English for reference.